Arrangement for Class of 2017
Academic dress is on loan free of charge to Graduands of Class of 2017 during the loan and return period (i.e. Mid October to early January). Exact dates will be announced in October, 2017.
Points to notes
- Pleaes read the loan schedules for Class of 2017 carefully (Available in October, 2017)
- Please visit Gown Room Counter set up at UG/F Foyer (outside JUPAS Office) of Knowles Building to borrow your academic dress during your stipulated dates and timeslots
- Academic dress will NOT be available for loan before your stipulated dates and timeslots
- Academic dress will NOT be available for loan before 5:15pm during the stipulated evening timeslots, i.e. 5:15pm - 7:45pm
- Academic dress will NOT be available for loan at the Congregation venues
anchor to this FAQQ1What do I need to prepare before borrowing a set of academic dress?AnswerClose
- Come to borrow the academic dress at the Gown Room Counter set up at UG/F Foyer (outside JUPAS Office) of Knowles Building during the stipulated dates and timeslots. Please read the loan schedules carefully.
- Download and fill in the loan form in advance (Form available in October, 2017)
- Bring your student ID, HKID or passport for verification
- Check the size of your academic dress
- Bring your own bag for academic dress. Carrying bag will NOT be provided by the Gown Room
- If you cannot pick up by yourself, pass the followings to your authorized person: i) Completed loan form; ii) Completed authorisation form, iii) Copy of student ID / HKID / passport
anchor to this FAQQ2Can I tailor a set of academic dress?AnswerClose
Yes, you can order a set from Ah Yau Tailor. Please refer to the "General Information" session for details.
anchor to this FAQQ3What if I have lost or damaged of my borrowed academic dress?AnswerClose
Alterations to the academic dress or attachment in any form are strictly forbidden. If you have lost or damaged the academic dress, you will have to pay the relevant penalty charge. Please refer to the "General Information" session for the charges and payment procedures.
For enquiries, please contact the Communications and Public Affairs Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at tel: 2219 4263 (9:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday).